We have advised on, negotiated and drafted numerous joint venture agreements, which have adequately protected our clients' interests for a wide variety of commercial ventures. These include joint venture agreements for participants in commercial, retail, residential and land developments, trading operations and entrepreneurial ventures.
We have concluded numerous joint venture agreements between:
- owners and builders for residential, commercial and retail developments
- financiers and owners
- developers and financiers
- builders and developers
Examples of matters we have acted on are as follows:
- We have advised upon, assisted with the negotiations for and drafted the appropriate joint venture documentation covering the acquisition of a prime metropolitan property and the development and future sales of 40 strata-title residential units at the site. The project involved a joint venture between a leading building contractor, a Hong Kong based developer and a participating local financier.
- We have documented a joint venture between a major Australian construction company and a substantial Fijian company for the construction of an estimated 5000 residential units.
- We have concluded the final sale of a home unit development at North Sydney where we acted for the builder, who entered into a joint venture agreement with the purchaser of the land. We acted on the joint venture documentation, including the building contract, the purchase and financing documentation, problems with easements including fire safety, completing the strata title subdivision and then acting on all of the sales of the completed units.
|SEND AN ENQUIRY||
or Speak to one of our Legal Specialists today! Call 02 9222 8000