DC LAW NEWS ALERTS
- Free Info Evening Pt. 2 Legal Issues Affecting Same-Sex Relationships.
- This event is being held in the Diamond Conway office on Wednesday 26th June 2013 starting at 6.00pm, and focuses on Estate matters, including Estate Planning and the importance of Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Enduring Guardianships, as well as Estate Adminstration and Estate Litigation matters.
- Nomination Requirements and the Significant Investor Visa
- The Significant Investor Visa arrangements require that applicants for the provisional 188 and subsequent 888 permanent residence visas have state nomination in place.
- The 5 Million Dollar Visa!
- Got a Spare 5 Million? Buy your way into Australia Today! On 24 November the Minister for Immigration & Citizenship rolled out the Significant Investor Provisional-to-Permanent Visa arrangements under the new Business Innovation and Investor Stream.
- The National Business Name Register
- Has your business registered its business name? ASIC is making life easier by cutting the red tape…
- Government to get tough on hiring of illegal workers
- Immigration Minister Chris Bowen announced the federal government will introduce new laws next year to crack down on the hiring of illegal workers.
- Retailers and Manufacturers Beware!
- New Warranty Rules Apply from 1 January 2012 - From 1 January 2012, new rules will govern the wording of warranties given by suppliers to consumers who purchase goods and services...
- Retention of Title
- Radical Changes on the Horizon - Does your business have a ‘retention of title’ clause in its trading terms? The days when a supplier could invoke a retention of title clause in an ...
- A New Source of Director Liability
- In a recent decision of the Supreme Court of Queensland, an often overlooked section of the Corporations Act (the “Act”) was invoked by a plaintiff to make a...
Click here to view all DC News