Deceased Estate & Trust Administration
We can assist you with all aspects of estate administration including:
- Applications to obtain authority to administer and distribute an estate pursuant to a formal Will, an informal Will or where there is no Will at all (Probate or Letters of Administration);
- Family Agreements to alter the distribution of assets that would otherwise occur pursuant to the deceased’s Will or the rules of intestacy;
- The duties and responsibilities involved in administering estates and testamentary trusts, including charitable trusts;
- The preparation of estate accounts; and
- Claims for commission for the work performed in administering the estate.
- Did not know or approve of the contents of the Will;
- Did not have the requisite mental capacity to make a Will; or
- Was subject to undue influence when making the Will.
|SEND AN ENQUIRY
or Speak to one of our Legal Specialists today! Call 02 9222 8000